You’ll also have gained foundational skills to help you enter careers in the cloud, IT, or development. AWS offers a variety of career opportunities, either based on the role or the service. For example, one could pursue a career as an AWS cloud practitioner, operations, architect, or developer. Or, they could specialize in skills such as AWS storage management, machine learning (ML), and AWS media services. Unlike some of the other courses on this list, this option is best for intermediate-level technical professionals looking for a career as a cloud practitioner and not those with a business user background. To take this course, students should be familiar with AWS services, including AWS Cloud Formation.
Apart from that, they must demonstrate a working knowledge of well-architected cloud solutions. Supplement courses with analytics, hands-on practice, and skill assessments to develop cloud skills quickly across teams. AWS Certifications build credibility and confidence by validating your cloud skills with an industry-recognized credential. Getting AWS Certified can help you validate your cloud knowledge and skills. Earning AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner demonstrates you have an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. Just follow the recommended preparation path to help you earn your AWS Certification.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C
Start with free training from AWS, including access to AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials digital training resource on Skill Builder to help you prepare for the aws certified cloud practitioner exam. AWS Management Console is a critical tool you’ll use as an AWS cloud practitioner. It allows you to access and manage the organization’s AWS resources through a convenient web-based application. You can access this tool using the latest versions of Internet browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11. Cloud computing has allowed businesses and individuals to have the latest networking and computing technology without paying for, storing, and maintaining pricey and bulky hardware on-site.
You’ll likely need to continue your training throughout your career to learn new systems and updates that arise. They are typically technical professionals who are well-versed in cloud computing and have a foundational knowledge of AWS. As a result, they are able to help organizations take advantage of the many benefits that cloud computing can offer. They could also be in charge of instructing and assisting other users within a company in using the various AWS services.
Before exploring the job options regarding the AWS cloud practitioner certificate, ensure that you are familiar with the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam. And knowing the syllabus in depth is the first step towards building a career around AWS. AWS CloudUp for Her Cloud Practitioner is a flexible learning pathway for women globally. If you’re a student thinking about a career in tech, or a professional looking to re-skill, cross skill, or simply cloud curious, this is for you!
- Since the exam uses a compensatory scoring system, one only needs to pass the overall examination as per the minimum score mentioned.
- Prepare for certification exams with training and materials that complement your hands-on AWS experience.
- This exam contains 65 questions, out of which 50 questions affect the score, and 15 questions are classified as unscored questions.
- They should have completed the Developing on AWS or equivalent technical courses.
- Knowing this will help you better understand the jobs you can get with an AWS cloud practitioner certificate.
- A cloud architect is responsible for transforming a project’s technical details into the design and architecture to drive the final product.
- Whether you prefer to read articles, view PDFs, or take digital courses, you can use this guide at your own pace.